Randomness of Hezzikins x

Try us for thirty days. If you don't like it, your old forum will probably take you back!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Survived for nothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonny_36567
Starting
Starting

Number of posts : 230
Where you currently are: : That depends on where skelotons surround you, put you in a hottub, and throw in carrot shaped soaps
rAnDoMnEsS : Very random when bored cuzz 2+2=25
Humor (lawl) : I'd get banned b/c of the ppl i hang out with O.o
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: I Survived for nothing   Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:12 am

I am the Sole survivor of this place... I'm all thats left. It's been so long. I saved GT, and this is my thanks. Banished from GT, forced to be here.Why, because I'm an emo? Is that any reason? And then i'm abandoned by heather. So, this is my thanks. A moderator on a dead forum. Whogo has corrupted them all.Atlas, heather, Dj, sprenzal... it's sad.I helped heather on two forums...and as for grome, it was nothing before me...and then paytons forum...i posted 100 pages on one thread by my self...and got nothing. With noone left online, I was forced to rely solely on real life. Here, i cant talk to the person i love more than life...all my other friends are moving...and i cant be with anyone b/c of the one i love. I, am the last member of this forum. This is my declaration of rebellion against the Dark One. This...is...a declaration of....war.

-Twilight

October rain by me: Stop my breathing/cut my wrists/u know i'll slit my throat/i'll bear my fists/ for you...i'll do anything/if u spare me my pain/in the october rain.
Written for: Criss 、私は大好きです。
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jonny36567.wordpress.com

I Survived for nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness of Hezzikins x :: Forum :: The news of the forum :)-
Jump to: