Randomness of Hezzikins x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness of Hezzikins x

Try us for thirty days. If you don't like it, your old forum will probably take you back!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny_36567
Starting
Starting
Jonny_36567

Number of posts : 230
Where you currently are: : That depends on where skelotons surround you, put you in a hottub, and throw in carrot shaped soaps
rAnDoMnEsS : Very random when bored cuzz 2+2=25
Humor (lawl) : I'd get banned b/c of the ppl i hang out with O.o
Registration date : 2008-09-02

FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill" Empty
PostSubject: FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill"   FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm

King of the Hill is over the hill at Fox, which is canceling the long-running animated comedy.
Final episodes of the half-hour series, now in its 13th year, likely will air during the 2009-10 season, Fox said Friday. The network recently ordered 13 new episodes, and animated series have a long production schedule.
King of the hill chronicles the life of blue-collar family man Hank Hill of Texas and his family and friends. Hank is voiced by series co-creator and executive producer Mike Judge. Others in the cast include Kath Najimy, Brittany Murphy, and Stephen Root.

The picture is brighter for another Sunday night animated show on Fox, American Dad," which was renewed for its fifth season. It has posted single-digit ratings gains among advertiser-favored young adult viewers and total viewers.
Ratings for King of the Hill have been relatively flat early this season.
American Dad" is about Stan Smith, a dedicated conservative, and his oddball family in Langley, Va. Series co-creator and executive producer Seth Mcfarlane voices Stan in the series, which also features the voices of Wendy Schaal, Rachel Mcfarlane, and Scott Grimes.

Last edited by Jonny_36567 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Atlas Coca Bi
Starting
Starting
Atlas Coca Bi

Number of posts : 188
Where you currently are: : So many stars!
rAnDoMnEsS : I can be random. If I want to.
Humor (lawl) : LOL...LOL....LOL
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill"   FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:27 pm

affraid Nooo!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!! OMG!!!! Aaaaaaaaah!!!!! Nooooo!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.harkwood.6forum.biz
Jonny_36567
Starting
Starting
Jonny_36567

Number of posts : 230
Where you currently are: : That depends on where skelotons surround you, put you in a hottub, and throw in carrot shaped soaps
rAnDoMnEsS : Very random when bored cuzz 2+2=25
Humor (lawl) : I'd get banned b/c of the ppl i hang out with O.o
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill"   FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 am

wow...
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill"   FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOX cancles long-running animated comedy "King of the Hill"
Page 1 of 1