Randomness of Hezzikins x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness of Hezzikins x

Try us for thirty days. If you don't like it, your old forum will probably take you back!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>)

Go down 
2 posters

POL LOL
KIll Jill
Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_lcap229%Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_rcap2
 29% [ 2 ]
Kill Michael
Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_lcap214%Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_rcap2
 14% [ 1 ]
LOL
Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_lcap214%Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_rcap2
 14% [ 1 ]
Peace mack
 14% [ 1 ]
Peace
 14% [ 1 ]
Flower power
 14% [ 1 ]
Sukc
Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_lcap20%Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Atlas Coca Bi
Starting
Starting
Atlas Coca Bi

Number of posts : 188
Where you currently are: : So many stars!
rAnDoMnEsS : I can be random. If I want to.
Humor (lawl) : LOL...LOL....LOL
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Empty
PostSubject: Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>)   Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 pm

LOL and welcome to Roberto's utterly silly and random cult. Here you must march ocording to the recording and butterfly (yes it is as cooooooooooooool as it sounds;)).

So march! Spam! And yes! You may describe the strange land of Roberto's utterly silly and random cult.

Thankyou Grud and all of the holy sheep of Elric's fine silk blankets etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harkwood.6forum.biz
Jonny_36567
Starting
Starting
Jonny_36567

Number of posts : 230
Where you currently are: : That depends on where skelotons surround you, put you in a hottub, and throw in carrot shaped soaps
rAnDoMnEsS : Very random when bored cuzz 2+2=25
Humor (lawl) : I'd get banned b/c of the ppl i hang out with O.o
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>)   Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:29 am

wow
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Atlas Coca Bi
Starting
Starting
Atlas Coca Bi

Number of posts : 188
Where you currently are: : So many stars!
rAnDoMnEsS : I can be random. If I want to.
Humor (lawl) : LOL...LOL....LOL
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>)   Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Yes. Welcome to the land of brainless chips. They tipe out scripts for such programs as; Famly Guy, The Simpsons and King of the Hill. Isn't it sooo coool.

Oh and I watched an episode of Charlie the Unicorn last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harkwood.6forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>)   Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roberto's Utterly Silly & rAndom culLT #1 :>)
Page 1 of 1