Randomness of Hezzikins x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness of Hezzikins x

Try us for thirty days. If you don't like it, your old forum will probably take you back!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlas Coca Bi
Starting
Starting
Atlas Coca Bi

Number of posts : 188
Where you currently are: : So many stars!
rAnDoMnEsS : I can be random. If I want to.
Humor (lawl) : LOL...LOL....LOL
Registration date : 2008-09-07

The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game   The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Ok. There are some rules to this spam story game. The rules are to change the story, gradually, so that it slowly fits in with the title. The story ends when I say THE END.

START:

To the west of the Hezzikins Kindom lies a foggy marsh. A long time ago David Bowman and Michael Jackson had a fight there, millions were killed, and once they were finished Jackson shot Bowman in the back and continued his infamous music career on Earth. Bowman made his way up to the house on the haunted hill and fell down the hill and into the horrible tar marsh where he was incased deep inside the tar where he lay in wait for a thousand years.

A thousand years later.

Albert, a science team, found the body. They brought it back to their under water lab where thay brought him back to life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.harkwood.6forum.biz
Jonny_36567
Starting
Starting
Jonny_36567

Number of posts : 230
Where you currently are: : That depends on where skelotons surround you, put you in a hottub, and throw in carrot shaped soaps
rAnDoMnEsS : Very random when bored cuzz 2+2=25
Humor (lawl) : I'd get banned b/c of the ppl i hang out with O.o
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game   The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:22 am

He stood up and started doing the twist with hilliary clinton. She later stripped for hi m, and his head exploded
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Atlas Coca Bi
Starting
Starting
Atlas Coca Bi

Number of posts : 188
Where you currently are: : So many stars!
rAnDoMnEsS : I can be random. If I want to.
Humor (lawl) : LOL...LOL....LOL
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game   The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:52 am

Revealing thousand of giant yellow grubs! They swarmed out; leaping onto the scientists and eating their brains! David Bowman's body was still alive with dance! The grubs were still swarming out of his bod and filling the room. Only one scientist made it out alive, Doctor Albert Einstein, he closed the door and ran towards the security room. Inside the security room two guards sat down drinking coffe and reading the Times. "Help!", he screamed "the most horrible thing has happened!"
They sat there drinking their coffe "ok..." one replied.
"Huh uh!" another grunted.
Silence filled the room right up until one of them jumped up and started dancing! Einstein slowly backed away. He closed the door and watched another gory sight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.harkwood.6forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game   The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of the Dark Matter Cube-A spam story game
Page 1 of 1